Location: London. Hybrid Remote / In the Office (Tue / Wed / Thu)
About Yonder Media
Yonder Media is the growth agency for the audience age.
We’re a modern, award winning independent media agency, passionate about growing brands by putting audiences and imagination at the centre of everything we do.
Our team consists of media experts with decades of network agency experience, brand strategists and a sprinkling of creatives, brought together to develop simple, inventive media thinking, inspired by real human behaviour.
We plan, buy and optimise media across paid, owned and earned channels, guided by an understanding of marketing and communication’s role in any purchasing cycle.
As part of The Beyond Collective, we have access to diverse talents from across the creative industries, enabling us to tackle our clients’ challenges in original ways. Collectively, we’ve also been awarded an accreditation from Best Companies, which acknowledges us as a ‘very good organisation’.
We love to work with brands as ambitious as we are.
We’re a start-up in our fourth year of trading, and we still consider ourselves in fast growth mode. Consequently, every role in the business requires adept multi-tasking and a lot of learning on the job. There will be countless opportunities to get involved in the actual evolution of Yonder Media as a business, and there aren’t many jobs out there that would offer you such a range of breadth of opportunities. This job suits an ambitious individual who wants real exposure to the exciting goings on at a start-up media agency and is looking to fast track their career.
Summary of Role
As a Senior Digital Executive, you will be involved in the planning and buying of client’s digital campaigns. This will primarily be focused on Programmatic, Display, Online Video, Paid social and PPC.
You will be tasked with briefing out media owners, setting up campaigns – direct buys with media owners, and also hands on in DV360 and the Social Platforms. The job will involve ongoing campaign management, reporting, and making data-led optimisations to hit campaign KPIs, all with minimal supervision.
The role will offer the opportunity to work across Brand and Performance campaigns; with the client mix being varied across the FMCG, Fashion and Charity sectors. From time to time, you will also get the opportunity to upskill and work across different teams to support on other aspects of projects that may not be within your usual remit.
This is a great role for a candidate who is data savvy and capable of managing smaller to mid-sized campaigns with minimal supervision to help this fast-growing agency with a variety of client briefs.
- Develop close working relationships with our clients and delight them with attentive service.
- Manage approved Campaign Bookings with Yonder’s Finance team.
- Work closely with media owners, establishing relationships.
- With the support of the wider team, you will take client briefs and create innovative digital media plans and response to brief slides that demonstrate how you will deliver against KPIs
- Confidently plan and buy (implement) paid advertising campaigns with media owners, across DV360, Google Ads, plus the social platforms including Meta, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit.
- Work with internal and external creative teams to advise on how to build and optimise creative assets for digital channels.
- Keep up to date of the latest and most exciting digital trends and platforms to bring innovation to our media planning.
- Work on campaign set up with digital media owners
- Build campaigns in DV360, Meta, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit
- Manage, analyse and optimise campaigns across digital channels to meet client objectives
- Ensure every brief you receive has a clear set of measurable outcomes and that all parties (client, client teams and your specialist team) are agreed on these outcomes / KPIs
- You will be responsible for meeting and exceeding any agreed targets
- Create reports with insightful analysis to inform clients and key stakeholders
- Carry out research on benchmarks, past performance, and market pressures, to understand key market dynamics
Innovation & Collaboration
- Actively seek out new trends, industry news / updates and product launches and share with wider team
- Support with new business pitches analysis and preparation if required for my specified channels
- Take a proactive role in knowing everything about our client’s market and reviewing competitor activity, as well as reviewing competitor creative reviews
- You will have proven experience in Digital Media, preferably in an agency or experience across a number of clients and categories.
- You’ll have strong analytical and data handling skills and be a whizz on Excel
- You’ll either have experience setting up and managing campaigns in a DSP, Google Ads or the Paid Social platforms.
- You may already understand the programmatic marketplace and data partners.
- You have good communication skills (verbal and written) with confidence in front of clients
- You have great organisational skills with attention to detail
- People recognise you as a team player, with the ability to work across the wider teams and foster collaboration and new ways of working
- You are entrepreneurial, a problem solver and enjoy discovering this for yourself
You will also have the following qualities as a ‘Beyonder’
- Natural team player and be able to turn your hand to a multitude of tasks
- Knowledgeable and opinionated on the media marketplace
- Curious and creative-minded
- Motivated to help us shape this fast-paced and exciting agency
- Salary range £25k - £30k per annum
- 25 days holiday per annum plus 8 UK bank/public holidays
- In addition, we offer flexible Christmas break arrangements
- Summer hours in July and August
- Membership of a contributory pension plan
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Annual Travel / Season Ticket interest free loan scheme
- ‘Cycle to Work’ scheme