About Collective Studios
We’re an integrated production and design
company, that can make anything that you can imagine. As a multi-disciplinary makers studio, we
create everything from highly crafted films to large-scale immersive
experiences, to future-facing brand identities across multiple touchpoints.
With a passion for craft at our core, we
take pride in our agility to achieve high-quality work, no matter the medium or
believe in collaboration. We work with brands and agency partners to create
effective, impactful work across platforms.
Summary of the Role
We're seeking a Video Editor to join our team in an exciting and fast-paced organisation looking to bring its clients campaigns to life, via TV, web, social, email, and other marketing channels. We work for a wide breath of brands including, Amazon, Netflix, Alzheimer’s UK, Mulberry, Charlotte Tilbury, Premier Foods to name a few.
This role will work closely with our Chief of Creative & Chief of Production to create rich visual films with both bespoke shot footage as well as found footage. The ideal candidate would be an expert at offline editing using Premiere Pro with After Effects abilities.
- Edit bespoke shot footage for brand and social campaigns, as well as edit led projects using found footage.
- Animation led graphic projects or animating titles.
- Edit social/brand videos and animations from end-to-end - animations, sound design to post-production.
- Work collaboratively with our Creative and Production team, but also be able to confidently take the lead on projects and work independently, when necessary.
- Be a creative thinker and storyteller.
- Prioritise workload, manage multiple projects efficiently and effectively, and to work with key personnel to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Archiving and organising rushes onto the company server.
- An excellent on-line portfolio showcasing film and narrative.
- Highly skilled in Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and other design tools.
- Able to function independently and in a team environment, with excellent collaboration skills.
- Source the best music tracks and sound effects for a given project.
- Responsible for creating proxies of footage when required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; both written and verbal.
- Ability to grade footage would be a bonus.
- Skilled in AI software such as Mid-journey would be a bonus.
- Reel with previous film and editing work is a must.
- At least 3+ years of experience in film and editing.
- Sound understanding of post-production to bring our edits to life.
- Ability to work under pressure without compromising performance or accuracy in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong organisational skills. Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
- Manage multiple edits and projects at the same time.
You will also have the following qualities as a ‘Beyonder’
- Natural team player and be able to turn their hand to a multitude of tasks
- Curious and creative-minded
- Motivated to help us shape this fast-paced and exciting agency
- Salary – competitive
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus 8 UK bank/public holidays and birthdays off
- In addition, we offer flexible Christmas break arrangements.
- Summer hours in July and August
- Flexible working - Mondays and Fridays are our WFH days.
- Membership of a contributory pension plan
- Annual Travel/Season Ticket interest free loan scheme
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme
- ‘Cycle to Work’ scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Dog office office